Whoa, this game made my finger hurt.
A downloadable game for Windows, Mac OS X, and Linux
A short roguelite about jumping down levels of a forest.
Hope you enjoy it!
Note: When you get to the rest cabin at the end, the game will end once you enter the door. This is not a bug. I'm just not good at ending things. ԅ[ •́ ﹏ •̀ ]و
ver 1.1.3 updates:
- added health bars to enemies
- colored important parts of update messages in-game
- can now use Z and X keys to use objects and advance text respectively
- increased dialogue text size
- player's current level is now displayed more consistently
- added critical attacks
- added vim movement controls (HJKL)
- now if you die the your stats are correctly reset
- move with WASD or arrow keys or vim keys (HJKL)
- pickup items with the spacebar
- just bump into things to attack or interact with them
- advance text with the enter key
shout http://shoutscion.tumblr.com (made the character protrait)
Joe Williamson (@JoeCreates) http://opengameart.org/users/joe-williamson
Michele "Buch" Bucelli http://opengameart.org/users/buch
bagzie http://opengameart.org/users/bagzie (made the bat sprite)
Click download now to get access to the following files:
Log in with your itch.io account to leave a comment.